Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{Happy New Year}

I've been sitting here thinking about my New Year's Resolutions for 2009. Usually I make resolutions and then break them within the first 24 hours. I'm REALLY hoping that 2009 will be different.

I want to savor and enjoy each day instead of watching the days fly by wondering where the time went.

I want to love those around me more than I ever have and make a conscious effort to make sure they know how much they mean to me.

I want to do things that force me out of my comfort zone and work on not being so introverted.

I want to dream BIG and see this business grow into things I can't even imagine.

I want to work on my relationship with God and reconnect with the One who has made this dream of mine a reality.

I want to start exercising again and focus on a healthier lifestyle for my family ... no excuses.

I want to get back to the basics of photography and remember why I do this in the first place. I get so caught up in the "business" side of things that sometimes I forget why I fell in love with photography to begin with. This is my passion. This is my heart. This is an expression of who I am. I need to focus on that more.

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2009 brings you more joy and love than you could ever imagine. :)

Sarah

A picture of the two loves of my life during a recent trip to the snow (we lasted about 10 minutes, hahaha.) 2009 has great things in store for us!

No comments: