Thursday, January 1, 2009

{Family Photo Opp}

It's really easy sometimes to forget how fun your family is. My aunt called earlier this week to tell me that my cousin Bobby and his family were going to be in town for a few days. I haven't seen Bobby in ages and I was so excited because he and his wife have a 5 month old baby girl that we were going to get to meet for the first time. Ryan, Cade and I went over and spent a few hours hanging out with my aunt and uncle, Grandma, and cousins this morning and it was so much fun just being together. I love our family. :)






2 comments:

Grandma said...

Sarah

Just beautiful pictures. Bobby I'm sorry I didn't get to see you and meet your beautiful ladies in your life. Your daughter looks just like you :) Enjoy your trip. I hope you can see Travis in Oregon, he wold love it!!

Love Aunt Barbara
PS. Bobby you look just like your Uncle Michael when he was your age :)

Michael Butler said...

Beautiful baby! Great photography!Bobby looks nothing like I did I was way more cute!!!LOL Love to all, Uncle Michael