Saturday, December 6, 2008

{So Squishy and Sweet}

I was so excited when I woke up this morning because I knew I was going to be photographing three toddler girls today. There is just something about little girls that I absolutely adore. They are so squishy and sweet ... and seriously ... girls have THE best clothes in the entire world. (I really think little boys get the short end of the stick when it comes to clothes ... this is coming from the mom of an almost 2 year old little guy. The only choices we have are bugs, trucks, or fire engines. *sigh) And a big thanks to both families for being so flexible on the location. We were originally supposed to meet at Balboa Park but I remembered this morning that December Nights is this weekend. That would have been a mess! So, we had to make a last minute location change. I think it worked out great though. I am REALLY loving all of the images from today.

Here's a sneak peek!


Ring around a rosie ...

a pocket full of posies ....

ashes, ashes, we all fall down!











I LOVE this one ... daddy and his girls

oh yes, and I LOVE this one too ...

Hmmmmm, I think I love this one too. :)

and when all else fails, just hang 'em upside down!

Look how cute this sweet thing is!



These boots were made for walkin' ...

Yep, you guessed it ... I love this one. :)

and this one ...

and I REALLY LOVE this one ...





There are so many images from today that will go in my "favorites" file. Beautiful babies, beautiful families, beautiful weather, beautiful location ... what more could you ask for? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am completely amazed by what you were able to do with two wild and crazy toddlers. Thank you so much! You rock!

Rose said...

Once again, photos are AMAZING. I NEED you to come here and take our Christmas picture :D Cayden has a mighty cute Argyle Sweater Vest this year thanks to Carters :)

Anonymous said...

I love the sneak peek. Can't wait to see more.