Monday, December 22, 2008

{Family Traditions}

My family has so many fun traditions. For example, every gathering *has* to include a cheeseball, a bowl of peanut m&m's, chips and dip, and cheese potatoes. Oh yes, and if there is ever a cake involved it HAS to come from "The Grove" ... anything else is just unacceptable.

Although these traditions are things that I sometimes chuckle at, I have to admit that I love them ... every last one of them.

One big tradition in my family is the annual Cookie Bake. We have been doing this almost my entire life and it's something I look forward to every year. I thought I would get you all in the holiday mood and share some photos from tonight's festivities.

What are your favorite family traditions?

Unwrapping the Hershey kisses


Peanut Butter cookies ... mmmmmmmm

Cade was a hoot with the cookie cutters. Let's just say he made a lot of "interesting" cookies


The two slackers who decided to play video games








The first batch of cookies are done! Yum-o!

No comments: