Wednesday, November 12, 2008

{It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ...}

The months of October and November are usually crazy months for photographers due to the extra sessions for holiday portraits. This year has been no exception. All I can say is this ... 34 families in 8 weeks. Holy smokes! I have been having such a blast with all of these fun fun fun families though and it is well worth it.

Here are the sneak peeks from my day of mini-sessions yesterday. Be prepared for a TON more photos before the month is over. :)


First up is this super adorable pair of brothers, Jack and Luke

I bought this hat a couple weeks ago and have been waiting for the perfect little blue eyed guy to put it on. Needless to say, I was SO excited when Luke showed up!

Jack was cracking me up during his session. I asked him what he thought was in the box and this was the look he gave me ... followed with a "ummm, there's nothing in the box." He's too smart for his own good.

LOVE this one ...

Next up ... Lily!

How stinkin' cute are those antlers?

Lily's baby brother, Brady


Here's Lilly and Anna! I was so excited about photographing them because I first photographed these two adorable ladies when Anna was a couple months old and it's so cool to see how much they've grown!



Here's another little lady that I have photographed before as well. The first time I photographed baby Emily she wasn't even walking yet. This time I had to put my running shoes on to keep up with her!


Does anyone else think she looks like Cindy Lou Who? SOOOOO cute.

Next up ... Camryn! I just adore little girl curls. If I ever have a daughter I hope she has beautiful curly locks like Camryn does.


My last session of the day was this cute patootie, Maysie Grace. She totally ROCKED this tutu and leggings combination.

Maysie was fascinated with my Christmas beads


And we will end on this final image of the day. This is Maverick (he belongs to the sweet baby girl above) and he was such a good sport when I put my antlers on him. I couldn't resist. Just look at that face! hahaha.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Sarah
The kids are all so cute. You are soooo! talented and I know you love your work with everyone. I can't wait to see more.

Love Mom