Friday, November 14, 2008

{I'm Wiped}

It's the middle of November and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. The holidays wipe me out. I have four more sessions this weekend, one on Monday, and seven (yikes) next weekend. After that things should calm down a little. I'm thinking a warm bath and glass of wine are in order. :)

To the families who are waiting for their sneak peeks ... they're coming! I should have all sneak peeks caught up and posted tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient.

And since a post would be boring without pictures I leave you with this ... my son giving me the "yes, I know I'm adorable" look.




1 comment:

Grandma said...

What a blessing we have with this beautiful boy. Sarah wonderful photo's as always. I'm so proud of you for your work that you love so much and do so fantastic!!!

Love Mom & Cutie Pie's Grandma