Saturday, November 22, 2008

{Holiday Portrait Sessions - Round Two}

Here comes round two of the Holiday Portrait Sessions!

What a FUN day I had with all of these families. To start with, they were all absolutely gorgeous. It's families like these that make my job so very easy. :) On top of being insanely beautiful, everyone was so much fun and I had an absolute blast. The weather was perfect, the location was beautiful, the kiddos cooperated ... what more could you ask for? :)

I hope you all enjoy your sneak peek!

Seriously people ... am I the only one who wants to pinch his little cheeks?


I couldn't decide which of the following two photos I should post on my blog. They are both so sweet ... so I decided to post both!


How GORGEOUS is this family??



I love this dress!



This is one of my favorite images of the day



I loved watching this family ... the older brother and sister were SO sweet to their baby sister



Another favorite image from the day ...

No comments: